OverviewInformation about School and History
Association for Yoga and Meditation was founded by Spiritual Master, Yogi Chetan Mahesh and other expert yogis and gurus. AYM is registered with government of India and is a non-profit organization. We aim at spreading the health and happiness by teaching ancient as well as traditional yogic knowledge.
AYM became a member of International Yoga Federation i.e. IYF in 2005 and also got a status of National Organization of India. The students graduated from Association for Yoga and Meditation can register themselves at Yoga Alliance USA and IYF.
AYM is located at Rishikesh which is in India. India is a wonderful country which has a diversity in cultures. Rishikesh is a magical place to learn yoga as there are peaceful Himalayas and the holy river Ganga which flows through it. Many yogis travel to Rishikesh to learn Yoga as it is also known as the capital of Yoga. Rishikesh is a safe, secure and a beautiful place, therefore it is also a famous tourist place. Local people of Rishikesh are very helpful and friendly and are always supportive with the foreign travelers. The weather is comfortable for 8 to 9 months excluding the summer months.
Features of course
- Type - 500 Hour Teacher training
- Duration - 56 Days
- Language - English
- Location - Rishikesh
Include information about the following topics
500 Hour Teacher Training is a course which will deepen your teaching skills and personal practice. The graduation from AYM Yoga School will make you confident for teaching Yoga to others. This course helps to develop your unique techniques and styles at an advance level. It provides a complete knowledge of different asana, yoga from the basic to advance level.
500 Hour yoga teacher training course is the best choice as it is a combination of 200 Hour and 300 hour course which includes the complete study and practice of yoga for beginners TTC as well as advance level yoga TTC. It is course which is suitable for anyone who wants to have deep information and practice on Yoga.
- 5.30 am - 6.00 amDetoxification Cleanse and Meditation
- 6.00 am - 7.00 amBreathing and Meditation
- 7.00 am - 7.30 amTea
- 7:30 am - 9:00 am Ashtanga Vinyasa Second Series
- 9:30 am - 10:30 amBreakfast
- 10:30 am - 11:30 amAdvanced Anatomy
- 11:30 am - 12:30 pmTeaching Practice in Group
- 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmLunch
- 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm Free Time for Rest
- 2:30 pm - 3:00 pmTea With Snacks
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmspan class="cl-sub">Advanced Yoga Philosophy
- For Single Rooms: Rooms are available with and without AC. There is an extra charge of 100 USD for a month for an air-conditioned room. available.
- For Shared Rooms: The room is shared by two people and they may or may not be a couple. The shared rooms are also available with air-condition but with the extra charge of 100 USD for a month.
- The location of the school is very peaceful and calming which is necessary for the concentration of yoga and meditation practice. The school has 50 rooms, a large dining area and three yoga studios. The campus of the school is about half-acres and in the foothills of the Himalayas. Rooms are well maintained, comfortable, spacious and clean. .
- 6 days practice of yoga and meditation and theory classes in a week. Sunday is a free day.
- Accommodation of 58 nights with meals.
- One bag to keep study material and books.
- One t-shirt of AYM
- One tour during the course of local attraction.
- Tea, filtered water and 3 meals for seven days except the lunch on Sunday.
- Yoga mat, Course manual and other teaching material in studio.
- Classes for Teaching Methodology, Yoga Anatomy, Philosophy and Ayurveda.
- Self-service laundry with washing machine and free Wi-Fi.
- Certificate of Yoga Alliance after the graduation.
How to Reach InformationThere are many ways to reach AYM. Please read the details below:
Taking the taxi - We can arrange a pickup taxi for you from Delhi airport or Dehradun. Charges are as under:
- Delhi- $80 for single person and $60 for shared ride
- Dehradun: $20 Taxi will be available outside airport. Keep the contact information and AYM address with you so that you can contact us easily for further direction help. We can also help you with the directions on the call if you feel nervous about reaching here.
- Taking the bus - You need to get to ISBT by a taxi if you decide to reach Rishikesh by bus from Delhi airport. You can pre-book the ticket using the link: UPSRTC It takes around 7-8 hours from Delhi to reach Rishikesh via. Bus. As soon as you reach Rishikesh, you can take rickshaw to reach AYM School.
- Taking the Plane or Flight - Indira Gandhi Airport will be your reaching point whenever you are coming from as there is no direct flights to Rishikesh. If you wish to reach Rishikesh via plane, your next destination will be Dehradun Jolly Grant Airport. For Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun, you need to catch a connecting flight from Delhi and then take a taxi for AYM School.
- Taking the Train - You can take train from Delhi to Haridwar if you wish to travel by train. You need to get to Delhi railway station from Delhi Airport by taxi and catch a train to Haridwar. After reaching Haridwar, you can take a bus to reach Rishikesh and then a taxi for AYM School which is just 29 km's ride.
- N.B. - There is no direct train available for Rishikesh, therefore you need to go to Haridwar first to reach Rishikesh via train.
Booking and Cancellation Process
Registration and deposit must be made to reserve your spot in the yoga teacher training. After receiving your registration form, we will send you a link of the deposit to secure your spot in the yoga teacher training. Deposit 210 USD to reserve your spot which is non-refundable. When your deposit is made, your spot is confirmed. We will send you confirmation email. The balance of the yoga course fee must be paid on arrival on the day of yoga course commencement, and can be done with INR/USD/EUR/AUD. If payments via internet banking or PayPal are made, and SWIFT or IBAN wire transfers are done, they may include transaction fees. If an applicant cancels or withdraws from the course, the deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to another course within a period of one year.