Kasi Yoga is a Yoga Institute for those persons who wish to deepen their yoga practice in a calm, healing and peaceful environment.In Our Institute you can learn and practice yoga, meditation, mantras, yoga philosophy and its application in modern times.Our programs are made for rejuvenating and recharging every cells, body and mind with right environment and guidance. You will feel the inner connection with your body, mind, senses
We provides the opportunity to study with experienced Yoga Masters to become an internationally certified Yoga Teacher (Yoga alliance 200 hours certified). Our primary focus is to demonstrate the traditional and authentic meaning of yoga practice thus providing a platform for you to achieve your divine nature and attain inner peace.
To equip you with the knowledge and skills to implement Yoga into you everyday life and to connect to your higher-self.Hatha Yoga is the most widely practiced form of yoga in the world. Hatha Yoga uses postures (asana) and conscious breathing (Pranayama) in combination with mental focus. It is the most ancient and traditional form of yoga. This training is suitable for beginner to advanced students.
- .How to practice + teach Hatha Yoga using authentic + traditional techniques
- How to create a yoga class for beginners + advanced students
- Adjustment + Alignment
- How to nurture + support your student's needs
- Enhance your personal practice + discipline though an authentic daily practice
- Learning + understanding the theory, ancient and recent history of yoga
- Textual understanding of yogic books
- On going support while undertaking your studies + when you leave Kasi
- Temple tour + meditation.
In 200 Hours Teacher Training program , you will learn: asana, pranayama, mudra, Banda,Kriya and surya Namaskar. Practice and theoretical study.
- 06.30 amKriya pranayama mantras and meditation
- 07.30 am Herbal tea
- 08.00 pm Hatha Vinyasa class
- 10.00 am breakfast, fruits, tea
(traditional south Indian, made with fresh products)
- 02.00 pmtalk and discussion on traditional yogic texts
- 04.00 pmHatha Vinyasa teaching and practice.
Accommodation, food and training.
Kasi yoga located at
Kasi Yoga Gurukulam Tulasivanama, North Kurakkanni punnamudu Road Varkala ,kerala.
Fees - $1,500USD
Available Accomodation Packages
|Number of Persons||Room / Accommodation Description||Total Price||Book Your Spot|
|1 person||single||1500.00 USD||Book Now|
|05-March-2017 to 28-March-2017||--||--|
|15-October-2017 to 08-November-2017||--||--|
|19-November-2017 to 23-December-2017||--||--|